Providing Professional Living Assistance for the Home-Bound
- Maintain our clients’ independence and ability to remain in their own home.
- Coordinate with families, physicians and health and welfare agencies to provide the best care possible.
- To make our clients feel they are our first priority at all times.
- Provide reliable assistance, kind and compassionate staff to our clients.
- Employees that show knowledge and understanding of all circumstances.
- Work hard–you are on the clock–you should be providing service.
- Employees must be reliable for their clients and the company.
- Employees also show accountability to incidents or conflicts.
With our help, living in your own home as you get older can be a magical experience.
Meet Our Team
Owner – Angie Ayers
Angie Ayers, Owner and President of In-Home Health Care Services knew from a young age she wanted to own her own business. At the age of 17, she attended courses for budding entrepreneurs and at 18 received training for and obtained her Certified Nursing Assistant license. From that time-on, Angie was destined to provide caring, compassionate services for citizens in the Grand Traverse area. In-Home Health Care Services prides itself on being one of the longest running, locally owned home-care agencies in the Grand Traverse Area. Established in 1991, In-Home Health Care Services has a proven track record of providing quality, client focused care. One of our greatest joys is seeing clients reach for and obtain their goals- no matter how small. We treat every client and their family as individuals and work hard to gain and maintain the trust of those we serve. In-Home Health Care Services works directly with local agencies that serve seniors, the disabled and those with cognitive differences. We also work with long-term care insurance providers and private-pay clients. We encourage you to contact us– we look forward to working with you and our community partners.
Want to Work With Us?
Would you enjoy working with us? Submit your resume today!
Get in Touch
We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us!